Thursday, May 2, 2013

Detailing and Fascinator

 Hey Bellas,


Happy new month! (even though it is already the 3rd). I am super excited for the spring and summer as the weather is getting much better. This will be my first summer in Texas from all the heat story I have been hearing I am a little anxious to actually experience it for myself. I wore this outfit Sunday back, usually I'm not the biggest fan of black and white but the choir uniform for Sunday was black and white but I decided to throw in some purple. I absolutely love fascinators hats when growing up but then somehow grew out of it but I am starting to fall in love with them over again so I paired a purple piece with my outfit.






I absolutely love gold detailing


Outfit Details
Top - H&M
Pant -Zara
Shoes -JustFab
Fascinator - N'omose Couture
Earring - N'omose Couture
Watch - MK
Belt : Charlotte Russe


Have a lovely weekend Lovelies!


XOXO
S-BELLA


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.- Ps. 107:1

2 comments:

  1. Love love love this look. You can never go wrong in black and white with gold details. Everything is nicely paired those pants look comfy, I would love to own a pair too bad that there's no zara here.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)