Thursday, November 15, 2012

Floral


Hello bellas Hope you are all having a lovely week and excited for the weekend. The weather on my end have been pretty much bi-polar and off course my body have to react to it so I have been locked indoor with a cold :(. In the mean time here is one of my outfit for school with the sun out.

I just might be enjoying styling these braids a little too much








This is definitely one of my favorite leggings this fall, I've probably worn it a million times already and I keep loving it more each time





xoxo
S-Bella



The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the abundance of his heart his mouth speaks. - Luke 6:45

10 comments:

  1. The weather over here is also bi-polar. I wish it'll just make up its mind! LOL :)

    Lovely leggings! I like the print and colors.

    Have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe same here!....Thanks hope your week is going fab.

      Delete
  2. I love your leggings the print is so beautiful and I also love the sequin collar of your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally adorable lol. Love the look and blue just works so well with your skin tone!! Great post!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your leggings!

    Xoxo,
    Yvette

    Www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am coveting your hair n' leggings! Super cute!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)