Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Everything girly




Since the Soiree in early November I have not had a girls night out and I just have a craving for one like soonest, I am overwhelm with school work and so need a break with the ladies. If that does happen soon black and gold is definitely my ideal outfit with a pop of burgundy lip. I've fallen in love with Burgundy lip in the past 2 weeks and just keep loving it. Its girls night so a fun, playful and flowery fabric will definitely do paired with some tights to keep warm (I go double layered with tights). With this dress neckline, keep the neck area simple and throw in a pair of long/drop earrings. 5-6 inches platform pump are usually my first grab when it comes to shoes and these gold glittered pump are fabulous. (I've got my eyes on them for my next shoe purchase). With this outfit I'd ditch the boyfriend watch and go for skinny feminine watch with some rings to go. Throw in a girly knee length coat and head out the door for a great night with the ladies.


Happy mid-week!

Rings - (here 
Shoes - (Boohoo)
Earrings - (Aldos)
Coat -  (SheInside)
Watch -  (DKNY @ John Lewis)
Dress - (Bank Fashion sold out, similar ASOS)
Clutch - (Jane Norman) also like (Dorothy Perkins)



xoxo
S-bella





A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother  - Proverb 18:24

7 comments:

  1. I like the black and gold with a pop of color. The coat is well made and designed! The gold accessories are great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! great post!! following you...hope you do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love that coat!!! The cut and structure are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, would totally wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT work almost all the good stuff you have and brilliantly selection of women wear and accessories...
    The Online Fashion Store

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)