Monday, October 22, 2012

Emerald + Fall

Emerald  a mixture of my two favorite colors green and blue. Green is the color of balance and growth and Blue is the color of trust and peace. On this Sunday morning I felt very much at peace and also felt that I was gradually growing into a young woman that I have always envisioned. 


He created the beauty of the earth so I can enjoy it 








This book I got after service, it is such an amazing book and have been dying to lay my hands on it so when I got it I was super duper excited and had to take a picture....you can find a copy here

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength

The word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

As much as I do not enjoy the cold weather I've got to say that fall is one of the most beautiful season of the year. 



Have a lovely week and enjoy the fall weather everyone  and thanks for following/stopping by my blog



Cheers
S-bella









The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe - Prov. 18:10

14 comments:

  1. You wear that suit so wear...gorgeous color!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous suit dear it fits you so well and I love the way you accessorized it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall really is the one of the most beautiful seasons. I love you in all of this blue, too. You look really pretty!

    ps. That book looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. I'm glad that I came across your blog!

    I like your braids and your outfit. Cute shoes. That book does seem interesting. I have it on my mind now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! You look great on emerald. Love the look!

    *hugs*
    ~Maudleen
    www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this look...the color of the suit and the bright shoe...it's just right...

    sharzville.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful look, Love the green with the pop of red from the shoes
    You Look lovely babe!

    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :)